Dr. Shah speaks at national, state, and local conferences including NCTM, NCSM, and the National Math Festival.
Dr. Shah also provides professional development and coaching for individual schools and districts throughout the U.S.
He is passionate about helping teachers spark student curiosity, encourage productive struggle, and foster meaningful discourse to develop deeper conceptual understanding and promote joy in the mathematics classroom.
How to Make Math More Like Video Games. Learn more
In-person and Virtual Workshops
- Encouraging Productive Struggle [MOST POPULAR]
- The 5 Principles to Making Math Irresistible
- Curiosity Driven Mathematics
- 8 Powerful Problem Solving Strategies
- Pictures that Help Math Make Sense
- Using Games to Promote Mathematical Thinking
All of Dr. Shah’s workshops and keynotes are interactive and engaging. By using rich, intriguing problems Dr. Shah illustrates exactly how teachers can help students be more curious, build number sense, and become perseverant problem solvers.